Friday, January 8, 2010

Any advice on Chile?(the one in South America..)?

I am moving to Chile to finish my last year of college and was wondering if anyone had any good advice about where to live, eat, drink, internships ect....I will be in Valparaiso or Vina.Any advice on Chile?(the one in South America..)?
Hi. I know where is Chile 'cause I live there. Well... here:). About good advices... mmm don't know. Here we have a lot of exchange student from the United States and I don't think they have problems finding places to live, eat and drink. I study in the Pontificia Universidad Cat贸lica de Valpara铆so so, if you are coming to this university, let me know in case you need some extra information.


Espero que est茅s practicando tu espa帽ol.


Bye!


(uff I need to erase the ';geek'; word in my screenname)Any advice on Chile?(the one in South America..)?
I didn't know there was a Chile other than the one in South America
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment