Friday, January 8, 2010

I just got back from America's Armpit NJ head my advice?

I am from Indiana and this state is the state of natural beauty and small town charm. That is the least I can say about NJ and the buffoons that inhabit that state. I mean I went to NY and did not like them all that well, but they are even better than NJ.





Out of all the people I have seen MA and Boston had the best people in the Northeast, but what is wrong w.North-easterners especially people in NJ. Do they not know what Midwestern charm is? They are the most arrogant and unfriendliest lot one can ever come across w.





They have Italian like accents and if they don't they try to talk all gangster and are wary of out of state visitors w.o giving them a chance. It is also a hellhole of filth and disorder,so much crime and utter dirtiness. I am glad I am in good ole Indy.I just got back from America's Armpit NJ head my advice?
Have you been to Vermont?I just got back from America's Armpit NJ head my advice?
I've been to Indiana and it ain't exactly paradise either, dude
People aren't going to be nice to you every where you go, it's something you have to get over.
I am from small town Ohio so I get the Midwestern charm. My dad's family is from the Atlantic City/Egg Harbor area and I have spent A LOT of time there. Once you just deal with the fact that they aren't interested in making small talk you will be fine. It is just their culture. When my cousins would come here they would be amazed at how friendly everyone was. It almost made them uncomfortable.





My problems with Jersey are as follows:


The Circles..I have driven there hundreds of time andI still think I am going to cause an accident





If you ask anyone in In South Jersey where they are from 8 times out of 10 the reply is : Oh, I'm from South Jersey...It's like no sh*t, what freaking town are you from.





The accents: I was trying to find The Jinty stop outside the Borgata and the doorman kept talking about Jenny until I realized what he was talking about I was highly comfused

No comments:

Post a Comment