Friday, January 8, 2010

Holidaying in America with a little difference !!!! NEED HELP 'N' ADVICE PLZ! xx?

I've done the sun, sand and sea holidays, this year I wanted to go America but stay with a family not an exchange thing I cant find the word for it, hotels are sooo boring and I would love to stay with a host family of some sort. I would like some advice on this issue and guidance as to where to find these 'host' families. I am 22 by the way and will be travelling with friends of similar age. I dont know if I gave enough information on here but please ask away and I will respond a.s.a.p !!





cheers guys your help will be sooooooooooooo appreciated!!Holidaying in America with a little difference !!!! NEED HELP 'N' ADVICE PLZ! xx?
Its called a bed and breakfast. Their are a lot them here. You stay with a family and they cook you dinner and entertain you.Probably 50 or more at any major tourist destination or attraction.Holidaying in America with a little difference !!!! NEED HELP 'N' ADVICE PLZ! xx?
sounds like fun, but i dont know how to go about that sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment