Friday, April 30, 2010

Auditioning for America's Next Top Model. Advice?

I am going to a casting call this weekend. I have all the paperwork, pictures, etc that I need. Does anyone know...





What I should wear?


How I should do my hair/make-up?


What I will be asked or asked to do at the audition?





I know I should look natural, so any advice would be GREAT! Thanks!Auditioning for America's Next Top Model. Advice?
I would say wear something simple, such as a black fitted tee or a black tank top and jeans. You don't want your clothes to take away from your looks. Also, I think you should go for a natural look with your make-up. Not too much eye make up, foundation, etc. As for the actual audition, I've never auditioned before, so unfortunately I can't help you with that! :( I'm sorry!


Good luck to you!!!!! I hope you make the cut!!!!!!Auditioning for America's Next Top Model. Advice?
Wear your hair however you want, probably down. Don't wear a lot of make-up, because it would look like you are trying too hard. Wear something along the lines of skinny jeans, a tank top, and high heels. You will be asked to walk in a swimsuit and maybe even strike a few poses. But most of all, have tons of personality, be nice and try not to come off cold and mean, and don't let your nerves get the best of you. That will make you be remembered by Tyra and the other judges!





Hope I helped! Maybe I'll see you on the show! Good Luck!
i was watching that show yesterday, lol. and anywayyyy i picked up some stuff.





hair - ponytail!


clothes - you should wear a simple dress that is like a solid color not too bright, and make it strapless. not fancy at all.


makeup - Concealer, eyeshadow, and a single swipe of mascara :)
Don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment