Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Visiting America, I need an insiders advice.?

I'm planning on visiting america for a month and i was wondering what where are the places to go?Visiting America, I need an insiders advice.?
Maybe a clue as to where you CAN go would help. Our country is really large and unless you have a lot of money for plane fares, you can't get to many places in it and unless you rent cars once you get to the airport you will spend a fortune on taxis. It is much easier to travel at lower cost in Europe than in the U.S. due to the size and lack of hostels.


I like museums a lot and try to hit one or more in every town I visit, but is that your taste?


If I had to pick one city to see some of the best in the U.S., I would probably name Minneapolis which has a good arts selection, a huge mall, a university environment and both within and around the city some nice examples of parks and American temperate country side. Milwaukee and Chicago could be a two city parlay (or three with Minn) adding the shore of Lake Michigan to the mix.


If I were wanting to sample the greatest range in the smallest number of cities, I would pick Boston, Atlanta, Denver and Seattle for a week each, flying between them (cheaper if purchased in advance and staying over a Saturday (i.e. fly on Sunday or Tuesday) and doing intense research on the kinds of places you like in each city. There are a number of other 3 or 4 way groups that could be made up if you were strongly interested in funkier towns (San Francisco, Portland, New Orleans) or more touristy (New York, Orlando) or greatest environmental difference (Portland Maine, Galveston-Houston, Colorado Springs-Denver, San Diego-Los Angeles, Kansas City)Visiting America, I need an insiders advice.?
You should definitely go to Disney World in Florida.





The rest of the east coast has lots of places where tourists like to take pictures like New York City, Washington D.C. (for the white house and other stuff) but if you would rather have real fun than just walk around in the rain and take pictures spend some time in the beaches in florida and disney world and maybe go to a live taping of a show in LA or NYC. Chicago is cool too, great food and good shopping.
This country is huge and diverse.





My state, Texas, is larger than most European countries. If you contact me by email and tell me some things you like to do. I could make some recommendations. Some want to see natural beauty, while others want to see large cities. Some like to surf others climb mountains.





It is a very open ended question. My email is on my profile.


Good luckl
where i live...not much, but i had a checlslovocian or watvr student to my school for the year and we had fun in chess club. :)


|_|_|_|


.\..../.


..|...|..


..|...|..


.|___|.
New York, Las Vegas, Holywood - CA, San Francisco -CA, Orlando-Florida, Chicago, Museum - Washington DC, Boston -MA
Avoid Large Cities,Real Americans live in the Smaller towns and suburbs.And it will be a lot safer for you
depends on where you'll be staying

No comments:

Post a Comment