Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need advice on colleges in america?

I am 16 and i'v only just left school. I have now joined a college on a 1 year course but when i have finished that course i have the choice to get onto a further 2 year 1.





I want to move to america on my own to go to a better college in California.





How old do i have to be to move?





What do i need?





Should i do the 2 year course then go to another college in America?





I cant stand this country i need to move





I need advice on colleges in america?
I'm 16 myself, and want to do pretty much the same thing as you. I've been trying to find out about colleges over there and Universities.





I'm sure of the age preference over there, but it's 18 to move over there on your own (Due to higher age preferences etc).





Firstly, you need cash. Unless you can apply over there, depending on what it is you want to study!





I think you should do the 2 year course and save up in them two years! It will be worth it in the long run!





You really need to be prepared for all kinds of set backs because there will be many!!





My friend has moved over (3 years ago) set up a huge business and then after 2 years was told they have to re new their visa's due to them not being a ';born citizen';. So now, every 2 years they have to re-apply for their visa and renew it.





Get back to me and let me know how things go!





Lauren





Ps- I CAN'T stand this country either.
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment