Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm in America for the Summer and I need to get a cellphone. Any advice on which network I should go with?

I'm looking for value for money here btw!!I'm in America for the Summer and I need to get a cellphone. Any advice on which network I should go with?
Depends where in america you are staying. I know for a fact though that most people on the eastern shore New York down uses Verizon. I know most of the west and lower America uses Verizon too and I know that exeption to Washington and Oragen state the west coast uses Verizon too.








Guess I'm saying get Verizon because chances are everyone else where you will be staying will have that network too. (Get a plan though if you go with Verizon because prepaid sucks.)





But if you are going to do prepaid do Virgin Mobel because the have awesome perpaid plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment