Friday, April 30, 2010

Looking for advice about sleepy towns in America. I'd like to move to a small, clean one. Any suggestions?

depending on what kind of work you do any town in New Mexico is great. the 4 corners offers a great variety of towns in Co %26amp; NM. there are different ones in each corner, and what is sleepy to you?Looking for advice about sleepy towns in America. I'd like to move to a small, clean one. Any suggestions?
Warenton, Va; Pembroke, Ga; Harrington, Del; Titusville, Fl; Mims/Scottsmoor, Fl; these are all towns that I have been in and they are considered small, clean, ';sleepy'; one.Looking for advice about sleepy towns in America. I'd like to move to a small, clean one. Any suggestions?
I think that any small town is a nice one I live in a small town in Sunbury, Ohio I love it that people are nice and it is clean and kept that way...
There's a guide called ';Places Rated'; or something like that, that ranks places by various criteria. There may even be a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment