Friday, April 30, 2010

I am a college student living in america and my family in india keep asking when i'm coming,.advice needed

when i met my cousin from india in new york, he asked me about my vacation time and asked me why i dont come to india..end of july, i got my licence and now my mom wants me to decide on what i want to do and wants me to go to a different community college..my mom and i might go next year but i dont think i can..my last trip to india was in 2003..i realize the more i call and write to keep in touch, the more they're going to keep asking until i actually know when i'm coming..as of now, if i decide to go to Santa Ana college, then for Christmas break, i have 8 weeks off..i'm thinking maybe going to a vocatioal college but i dont know..i cant take my family from india out of my mind..every day and night i hear ';when are you coming..ever since my cousin went back to india, he keeps asking and persuading me to visit india in december of this year but i dont think i will be going..please tell me ur advice..my cousin and i only got to spend 31/2 days in new yorkI am a college student living in america and my family in india keep asking when i'm coming,.advice needed
Do what you want to do. Tell them honestly that you love and care for them but that this is your decision and you hope they will understand. After all you have to live with yourself forever so first make sure your true to you, while still remaining respectful to your familyI am a college student living in america and my family in india keep asking when i'm coming,.advice needed
Dear what's this boaring letter just sweet and short messege %26amp; countinue

No comments:

Post a Comment