Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need help with the Teach for America letter of intent. I hate writing these things... Any advice?

I really want this position but I am terrible at writing things like this and I am so out of practice! If anyone has applied and has been accepted into the Teach for America program, could you please give me some tips or direction for writing the letter of intent. It is the last


thing I have to do for the application process and I am completely lost... Thank You!I need help with the Teach for America letter of intent. I hate writing these things... Any advice?
Just write about why you are applying to TFA. Why do you want to spend two years teaching low-income students in urban or rural communities? What life experiences have led you to apply?





You'll be fine.I need help with the Teach for America letter of intent. I hate writing these things... Any advice?
You can email me if you want and I would be happy to send you several examples of what I used. I just had my final interview 2 weeks ago and will find out November 10th if I get in. It is a very long and strenuous process but hopefully once all is said and done it will be worth it.

Report Abuse


  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment