Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am a 15 year old girl from America and I want to go to college at Cambridge. Any advice?

Thanks :)I am a 15 year old girl from America and I want to go to college at Cambridge. Any advice?
look into abroad.. you can do a year at cambridge and if something went wrong you could always go back home.I am a 15 year old girl from America and I want to go to college at Cambridge. Any advice?
For a start Cambridge isn't a college but a university. The standard American High School diploma and good SAT scores are not considered sufficient for Cambridge admission. US applicants who did not follow either a British A-level curriculum or an international IB curriculum must offer instead at least 3 Advanced Placement (AP) exams with grades 5-5-5, in 3 subjects that are directly relevant to the applicant's intended university major. Note that 3 APs is pretty much the minimum number, but at least four or five AP exams with grades 4 or 5 will probably increase your chances of admission.

No comments:

Post a Comment