Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice on going to america?

I plan to go to america but I have never been out of my country before and dont know where to begin. I dont want to do a tour or anything and I dont want a fixed time limit, I could be there for a month or maybe much more. i plan to go to a certain area in america to improve on my sports which isnt popular in my country. I know this is basic detail but where do i start? Will I need a Visa? What about if I happen to stay there longer than I thought - Can I get a job? Will I haveto fill other forms out to do this?





any advice or any links to pages on the internet with any details would be awesome. to me this is weird territory and havent done anything like this before but I really want to learn as much before I dig in to deep and get stuck.Advice on going to america?
Don't worry. You must get and EAD which is a job certificate so you can do a job in America. I have had experience in America for nearly 8 years. You will need a Visa and a passport. You will have to fill other forms for neccessary purposes. Look in going2usa.com for more information!


In order to be a citizen, you must be 2 things:


a- have a Green Card


b-14 years resided in USA


c-pass citizenship test about US historyAdvice on going to america?
When ever you travel into the United States you must have a visa or a passport if nothing else but identification purposes.


You can go to any city and ask about any sport and can be guided in the right direction. You want to stay longer than your visa allows you then you must renew your visa and see how long or if you can stay in the US. There are great cities in the US, you must choose one and start there.
try this link, it should help

No comments:

Post a Comment