Sunday, December 27, 2009

Share you views about bi-racial relationships. I'm white and he's Latin from Central America. Any advice?

We often find our relationship exhilerating but other times find the cultural and language barriers frustrating. Sometimes we laugh silly at our missunderstanding in communication and then other times feel drained having to consult our dictionary. Any ideas that could help us navigate this?Share you views about bi-racial relationships. I'm white and he's Latin from Central America. Any advice?
If I dated a Hispanic, he'd have to be as fluent in English as I am. I hate to sound hard nosed, but I only date ppl born in the United States. There is no hidden agenda about citizenship and they can't flee to their homeland with my stuff or my kids!








Now, both of you will have to make a 100% effort to learn the langusge of the other. Or give up!Share you views about bi-racial relationships. I'm white and he's Latin from Central America. Any advice?
Sounds like a great fun way to put the excitement of ';diversity'; into action!


Just imagine how BORING it would be if everyone looked the same, or smelled the same, or spoke the same language.





Hope you are always as happy as two pigs in a poke together because you certainly deserve each other.
i have broken all barriers with my husband...from race to religion


i am black , he is white


i speak English, he speaks German


i am born Caribbean, he is born European


i am Jewish, he is catholic..





we have alot of fun exploring each other, we never go bord..lol


our families are very supporting and we try to keep it real.


our language difference brings most of our arguments and misunderstandings..lol





but as u say alot of dictionary and Internet translations...lool





my advice is to be patient with each other, and try to learn each others language... fill all that u do together with love and respect all the time...





i am doing a German course and he is doing English lol

No comments:

Post a Comment