Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice on how my boyfriend can move to America from Belfast, Northrn Ireland?

My boyfriend is from Belfast, Northern Ireland and we've been trying to figure out how he can move over here. I know that with a work Visa he could stay for 6 yrs, which would be wonderful, but the prblem is finding a job/employer in america that will apply to the US labor department for a working visa for him. Does anyone have any ideas on how he can find a job? He just left after visiting me for a month, and want him to come back as soon as possible.Need advice on how my boyfriend can move to America from Belfast, Northrn Ireland?
he can apply for a lottery visa -or you can marry him!Need advice on how my boyfriend can move to America from Belfast, Northrn Ireland?
I would trade citizenship with him if the government would allow it. Ireland can't be as bad as the US right now.
Aer Lingus
he can take a plane.
  • blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment