Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I am going to the Mall of America next weekend...any advice?

I need to know a little more before I go.I am going to the Mall of America next weekend...any advice?
I'd get there a little before they open so you can find a good parking place. Also, wear good, comfortable walking shoes. Bubba Gump has the best food in the mall. Visit Oxynate on East Broadway. Also, if you have the chance, get a massage at Relaxing Massage in the North Garden. Plan on having fun.I am going to the Mall of America next weekend...any advice?
Not a ton you need to know besides get there early as it gets crouded on a saturday, wear something comfortable. There are tons of places to eat. If you have kids then bring them to nickelodean universe.
Leave your credit card at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment