Sunday, December 27, 2009

Moving to America, need advice?

I have always wanted t move to America, and im now 18 and would love to pursue my dreams, whats the first step i should do?


any helpful websites?Moving to America, need advice?
here...good luck.





http://www.lifeintheusa.com/culture/inde鈥?/a>Moving to America, need advice?
You need to get a visa, decide where you are going to live and find a job.


You can find a job online before you get here, but have enough in savings to live for a while.


Maybe you can get a work visa or a student visa if you plan on attending school here.


I need more info on your plans to give you better advice. I don't know if you have family here to stay with, etc.
Marajuana is illegal, and yes, don't dress like a terrorist, our economy is pretty shitty, it's hard to find a job nowadays,
Im 19 and its my dream to move to america too! Are you looking for a travel buddy i.e someone to move with? E-mail me if you are! My e-mail address is on my profile!
Tackle customs (getting into the U.S)


Don't dress like terrorist


Make sure that you show respect for their love their country
Yea, stay wherever you are. You do not want to be here in the ';UNITED STATES'; right now.
Don't

No comments:

Post a Comment