Sunday, December 27, 2009

I wanna move to America. Any advice? please?

I'm 16 and I'm graduating this year, thenI'm going to college in Moscow and then I want to move to the USA and live there.I've been an exchange student in COlorado last year and I really liked it. I also have lots of friends and my host family in CO and I love America and I hate my own country cause it's horrble to live here, our society is not democratic and our rights are not secured. I can't be not in America.please give me some advice, I would really appreciate your help, thanks. StacyI wanna move to America. Any advice? please?
The easiest way is to marry an American citizen. If you have American friends ask them to help you find love with an American.I wanna move to America. Any advice? please?
This is true. My Russian girlfriends tell me Russian men are terrible and Russias dual economy is just awful. Contrary to what they tell you in Russsia you do not need to pay a dating service.. you can just hunt by interest on the yahoo directory or use yahoo personals to find some one.

Report Abuse



well stay out of trouble totally,moscow isnt good to immigrate from,i tried to get my finacee over from there before she turned out to be totally screwey.


get a host of representative,someone to stand for you for at least seven years. the marriage laws have changed in the us, we can bring a foreign wife in but then we are responsible for them as long as they are in the country,which could be forever, so until that changes husband wife deal may be cut into some what if they know the new laws.


thre are waivers for entry to us and special categories for entrance, become a dr of medicine, transfer tto the us and work for the us government for seven years.... clear citizenship represented by the us government :)


drop a note to me @ YAHOO.COM
try going on line and looking uo the embassy for your country to the US. They can help you with paper work that you might need. you can go for a student visa to live there. a work wisa, though those are harder to obtain. Just google Emabassy to the United States and look for your country. They are alot of help. It helped me obtain the info i needed to move to another country. good luck!
Get advices from American Embassy or Consulate in your area. They will explain more legal details professionally.
';our society is not democratic and our rights are not secured'; neither are ours. money, youll need to get lotsa money. get married, apply for citizenship, claim exile...
Stacy, study up on the Constitution - I'm honestly not sure about the contents of the citizenship/naturalization test, but I think you have to know some things about the amendments and some basic facts concerning the government. My source link is a Google search containing various links with such information, and some have fairly simple practice tests.





If you're anything like what I hear about most newly naturalized Americans, then by the time you pass the test, you'll know more about the Constitution than most native Americans. Good luck and I hope you make your dreams come true!





(And I can see why you loved Colorado - I lived in Denver for 2 years and the scenery is beautiful.)
Lot of people want to after they have been here. Get your educational visa and take subject work that we need. My former German teacher came here on visa and got a doctorate on American history. America has plenty of history teachers and there is no need for American history teachers in Germany. Our govenment wants to deport him. We dont need teacher we need people who will do jobs no one else will. Good luck and we have plenty of room for you.
I dont know why you say that about russia its really a great country !but if you wanna do so you'd better try some websites like:


www.us-immigration.com or the under construction site called www.immigration.us


and absolutely the best choice is to have correspondence with your favorite university in the U.S. and try to get invitation and educational visa to study but when you finished your study,you should apply for American citizenship ofcourse that is not going to be that easy.(but if you are really somebody when you have finished university dont worry they don't let you go!!)


and you say you got someone in U.S. and that'll be a reall chance for you !and things will settle faster!Why?
Why not try applying for a scholarship grant there. You may get the info from their embassy's website.
Go to the US embassy in Moscow. They can give you information. Also you can get a visa to go to college in America. You can check on that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment