Wednesday, December 23, 2009

England to America, holiday work advice?

I live in England and attend university, because we have a lot of holiday time off i was wondering if i could work in America, at a disney theme park (for example), how would i apply to do something like this and do you have any advice? thanks!England to America, holiday work advice?
No...there is no way you can work in the U.S. There is no such thing as a work visa for casual jobs. A temp.work visa requires that you be highly skilled, find an employer to give you a contract and sponsor your work visa...a very difficult thing to do.England to America, holiday work advice?
Yes, this is definitely possible! You want the Walt Disney World International Programme. I only found out about this in my final year of uni and by then it was too late for me to apply. I was so gutted! Have fun! Check the wikipedia link below for more info.
I don't believe the answers above to be true, as I went to disneyworld last year and there were loads of english people there working.


I asked one how they got their job and she said go to www.yummyjobs.com


or you can search on google disney jobs, and go from there.


i want to do the same thing, and aslong as you are in education (i.e uni) its entirely possible! hope this helps.
The United States currently does not offer a Working Holiday visa at the moment; legislation was proposed but nothing came out of it, I'm afraid.
I may be totally off the mark here but i think perhaps maybe you would have to contact the Disney theme park. Just a wild guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment