Thursday, December 31, 2009

Interview With Bank Of America Question, NEED ADVICE?

I have an interview with 2 managers at Bank Of America tomorrow...


And I am looking for any advice such as:


What questions may they ask?


What should I try to be prepared for?


How should I dress?


(Is gray slacks, black blouse with shirt under, and a professional jacket good to wear?)


I am just trying to get prepared since I have never worked at a bank as a teller!


Your advice and help is greatly appreaciated!


Also, please note if you are a bank employee giving the advice because that means alot as far as what I take seriously!


Thanks again


All and any input is welcome...Interview With Bank Of America Question, NEED ADVICE?
First off what you are going to were is fine. Sounds professional


I've never worked at a branch. But in all my interview with the main Corporate office and on the phone jobs with BOA they like to ask A LOT of ';Tell me a time where...'; ; a time where you delt with an irate customer, teamwork, not agreeing with a manager, different questions like that. BOA Loves team work, and leadership. Be confidant and use a lot of positive words like ';Absolutely, great, wonderful (corny but they love it) ITs a great company to work for!


Good luck on your interview! Let me know how it goes!Interview With Bank Of America Question, NEED ADVICE?
Black suit red tie white shirt.


Just act like they are all long time friends of yours.


In interviews people look for people they like because they know they will have to work with them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment