Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Will someone please give me the right advice to live and work in america?

please help me someone i have my wonderful girlfriend in Ohio and want to be with her forever and get away from this awful country of england.please helpWill someone please give me the right advice to live and work in america?
Firstly you need skills which the USA needs. You can't expect to just move there and become a burden on the country.





Before you call England such an awful country you may discover that other countries don't give you something for nothing.





Maybe you should fly over as a tourist and find out just how much better it is there before believing it really is.Will someone please give me the right advice to live and work in america?
buy a ticket, get a visa and come over here! when you get here, go through the process of becoming a citizen so you won't have to hide and live in fear of getting deported. good luck hon! =)
i don't have an answer but this a question of personal interest to me too...you have to get a visa is all i know...so as you can see...i don't know a lot xD
You had better hurry, the wonderful girl you long for might still be here but any other reason for coming to America might be gone. Obama marches on.
I wish I could trade places with you, I have always wanted to visit England .America is great but dude you have Harry Potter!
move to Mexico first become citizen there and then you should have no problems living and working in america
better make sure you have nice teeth because this is very important in the states.
If you knew some English grammer, perhaps life here wouldn't be so bad.
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment