Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Morning America free concerts!!!! Advice!!!!!?

Tommorrow Miley Cyrus is doing a free concert in Bryant Park. I just found out about it today I live in CT (not far from NY) I asked my parents but they said no. Should I go to the Jonas Brother's concert August 8th instead? If so. What time should I leave to get there? When should I get there? I want a really good spot. Any advice!!!! How do I covince my parents????Good Morning America free concerts!!!! Advice!!!!!?
If you want good seats, you have to camp out


I went to the miley one today


I'm sure the jonas brothers performance will be crazy as well.


Your back WILL hurt and your parents will probably get tired easily as well. I don't think it's worth the trip unless you're going to spend the night, but still, you have to stand there for a really long time :/Good Morning America free concerts!!!! Advice!!!!!?
i dont really get your question








if you wanna see jb, good luck because tickets went on sale montthsss ago..





if you have to decide between miley or jb, (and you already have jb tickets)





GO WITH JBBBB!!!! duh





for jb:


it doesnt matter what time you arrive at the arena, beacuse they usually dont open doors til an hour earlier





for miley:


im sure there will be super crazy fans to arrive days before...








but id go with JONNASS!!!
um no how about real music
go 3 days early if u want a good seat

No comments:

Post a Comment