Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Roads advice?I'd like to ride a motorcycle as far as possible down the west coast of America.?

Can anybody give me start and finish points and road numbers to do this? I would like to ride as close to the coast as possible at all times. I was going to do route 66 but have been told that it's really not worth it these days. Someone help out a Limey please. Thanks in advance.Roads advice?I'd like to ride a motorcycle as far as possible down the west coast of America.?
Route 66 runs east and west. You want highway 1 and 101. I have driven that route. You can go the entire west coast. Get good road maps of Washington, Oregon, and California. It's a wonderful trip with so much to see. Take your time, obey all the laws, and don't speed. This is a long trip, so take your time. I hope you like seafood. You will find many great places to eat. Plan to spend some time in San Francisco. It's a great city with so much to see and do. Be extra careful of your bike, drivers don't always see you. Have a great time.Roads advice?I'd like to ride a motorcycle as far as possible down the west coast of America.?
Let me help with the final leg(s). Starting either just north of LA or just west of San Francisco (preferred because you'll be on the right , or ocean, side), go down The Pacific Coast Highway. You can do it in a day, but take as many as you can afford.


Ride safe!


-a guy named duh
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment