Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need advice on Bank of America fees!?

I opened a Nuevo Checking account years ago with no min. balance. I was told I will avoid any fees as long as


$ 25 is directly deposited from my checking to saving. Two months ago I noticed a monthly maintenance fee, and change in my account name from Nuevo checking to my Access.


The new rule is direct deposit or minimum balance of $900. They're stilI depositing $25 from my checking to saving. I'm confused and frusturated by the run around and lies I got from their agens via e-mail and on line chatting. I don't have direct deposit but I pay all my bills through the internet and on time.


Check this out, for their new customers that apply for my Access, no direct deposit or min. balance needed. Anybody been in this situation and had a solution? Any banks that don't charge any fees or the min. balance is less them $900? Thank you.Need advice on Bank of America fees!?
Bank of America is evil. A friend of mine has been a customer for 20 years or so of them. He always paid his stuff on time and wasn't a dead beat dude. He accidentally paid his mortgage late recently and his interest rate jumped from 5% or 6% to more than 30%. He explained the situation but BoA said they can't do anything about it until a year from the late fee.





Give me a break! They WON'T do anything because they are greedy.





There are plenty of banks out there that don't have these ridiculous fees or at least ones where you can be a familiar face at instead of just an account number. I recommend get out now.Need advice on Bank of America fees!?
Call them or go and see them to cancel that upgrade or change. If they mailed a notice then they can do that, but if they require your signature than they are at fault. But get it taken care of fast.
Bank of America is a good bank to have if you know how to use them. I worked in their customer service call center, so I obviously knew how to use my account, and told everybody else how to on a daily basis, so for me, it was easy. The whole $25 dollar transfer thing has a lot to do with timing. It has to be in the exact time frame or else you will get charged. Your ';time frame'; is usually your monthly statement cycle. Also, the $25 has to be setup as an automatic transfer, so just doing a transfer yourself doesn't cut it. I would take a look at the timing of these transfer to determine what's going on. As for a bank with no fees, Wachovia has a Free checking, no direct deposit required, no minimum balances required, however the bank itself is a little lacking, in my opinion.





Hope it helps!
Drop B of A!! They are the worst fee monsters EVER.





If there was a way to do it they would charge for breathing the air in their banks!

No comments:

Post a Comment