Sunday, December 20, 2009

Got my Girlfriend Pregnant in America Need Advice?

Ok i'm 19 years old and my Girlfriend is 17. I recently went to America on a Tourist Visa to see her for a couple of months. In those couple of months we slept together. I am now currently living in England again because i can only stay for a couple of months on a Tourist Visa.


She told me last weekend that she is pregnant and it is my baby, Is there any possible way i can permanently be there for the Child? without constantly moving to America every 3 months and coming back again?Got my Girlfriend Pregnant in America Need Advice?
Do what is normal, marry her there and try to fix whatever paper works are necessary so that you will not have difficulty traveling from one place to another. Let love reign supreme between the two of you and your child.Got my Girlfriend Pregnant in America Need Advice?
Have you considered moving her to england? Maybe that would be easier.





http://angelamyrick.rovia.com/
If you plan on being with her then you guys should make arrangements to move together for the sake of the child! Otherwise that is pretty tough...GL
You need to marry her when she is 18 or bring her with you to England.
Marry her when she turns 18.
Trojan MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment