Sunday, December 20, 2009

I really want to work in America but don't know what root to take. Any advice?

I'm a Deputy Nursery Manager and i've been working in Childcare for 10 years and six months. I'm not finding my job challenging enough and i'm feeling deskilled


I really want to try working somewhere new, in a different surrounding and environment.


I have always wanted to work in America but don't know how to go about it. Can anyone help me or give me advice?I really want to work in America but don't know what root to take. Any advice?
Hi CONFUSED,


I will tell you I understand what you are saying but I will tell you


this !!! You should go to the U S A. for a while and see if you


real loves there as you feel !!!


Do you have any one there?? If you have, you should go there


for the summer and try to get a job and check things out before you just packed your job up %26amp; leave to the U S A. or


any where elce in the world, so go %26amp; checked it out for your self. The U S A. is good, it's nice but you are not speaking of


vacation you are speaking about packing up your job %26amp; moves to


another country and things are hard every where so you have to know whad you are doing today. The other thing you should


not listing to what you hare all the time because every body does not always tells the truth but I DOES ALL THE TIME!!!!!


so go check the place out befor you make the BIG MOVE.


GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL THE TIME ok???????








Rember you need a GREEN CARD TO LIVE THERE DONT FOR


GET THAT @ ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really want to work in America but don't know what root to take. Any advice?
Go to USAjobs.com see what you can find. If you are not a US Citizen (obviously from your statement) you will need to be sponsored. They probably won't sponsor you if you are just going to work retail. Look for something associated with any degrees you have or the current position you have. Even if it's the same job it's new place new adventures. Good luck.
cruise ships if you are single.working the Caribbean routes.live %26amp; work in Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment