Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bank of america does anyone have any advice?

im thinking about switching to bank of america for the free checking and a saving acount where they round up each of my debit card purchases and put the change in my savings account. has anyone had any problems with bank of america?Bank of america does anyone have any advice?
Hi I have had Bank of America for 5 Yrs now. I love it. They have so much to offer than all the other banks. Best bank ever. Good luckBank of america does anyone have any advice?
I don't care for BOA. They have the rudest tellers that know squat. I had problems concerning an acct. that my mom had and they were very unpleasant to work with. I had all the legal papers to work with but they were difficult.
I currently live in a state where there is no BofA, but I did use them for 3 years previously. I loved them- no problems.
i personally wont deal with them, they got caught giving credit cards to illegals and then we had to pay for it . bank of AMERICA yea right
Well see I have an account there and then they just started charging me once a month to pay to have an account
B of A is a good bank if you have enough on deposit to cover fees, this is usually a few thousand dollars. Otherwise, I think a credit union or local bank usually is a better bet for the ';working stiff';.

No comments:

Post a Comment